Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Final Final Post

I just realized that I forgot a few thoughts that were supposed to be part of my first last post.

A)Wikipedia--At the beginning I was sceptical about this...It always seemed like a cool assignment but I thought too much emphasis was palced on it...But, I am glad we got to expereince that and make a (lasting?) contribution to it. of course, as I kept working on it, I got a tinge of that obsessive streak...All in all, it was a positive, though somewhat stressful, expereince.

B) Blogs--I actually like the fact that we did this, even if other responsibilities etc. sometimes got in the way. I think it's a good way to share opinions on the books with classmates. Will I keep blogging? I can't predict the future...though I suspect I might...at least on occasion, post something.

C) Dictator novels--It is certainly a genre that I previously would have avoided but, having said that, I am glad I got to read these books (with the exception of Fff...yeah)...

Finally, overall a great course. Thanks Jon.

2 comments:

Paul LeBlanc said...

Are blogs just verbal deposits? This comment then must be something even less substantial, maybe a verbal stain? Either way, I don't think writing will ever be the same for me...

Darja M said...

Oh dear...My apologies...I was thinking about my blog specifically and certainly didn't mean to imply that all writng, blogs etc. = verbal deposits...though I can see how it could've been taken that way...